Chewy certainly enjoyed his birthday cupcakes! At first, he didn't know what to do so he licked the icing off and then grabbed the cupcake in his mouth and walked away with it! Then he spit it back out and I broke it up for him so he understood what was going on. He was surely one happy camper!
Chewy's Birthday Cupcakes Recipe:
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of wheat flour
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 1 cup of shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup of peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 mashed banana
- 1/3 cup of peanut butter
- 1/3 cup of apple sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Put 6 liners in a muffin pan.
- Combine the egg, peanut butter, and coconut oil.
- Stir in the shredded carrots and mix.
- Whisk the flour and baking soda in a separate bowl.
- Fold the flour mixture into the carrot mixture.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin liners.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Once cool, add the icing. For the icing: combine the banana, peanut butter, and apple sauce.
- Let your pup enjoy himself!
Chewy certainly enjoyed himself and thought they were yummy!
Such a cute idea, Happy Birthday Chewy! :)ReplyDelete
Too cute! I'll have to make this for Sophie in January. (Her bday...we just celebrate at the end of the month...we don't know the exact date she was born. :/)ReplyDelete
Is this a picture app?