- 3 cooked beets
- 1/4 red onion
- 2 scallions
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1/2 english cucumber
- 3 tablespoon fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano
- 1 shallot
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 2 oz feta cheese
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/4 pepper
- Chop cooked beets, scallion, red onion, tomatoes, cucumber, mint, oregano, and shallot. Combine in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Combine dressing, beets, scallion, onion, tomatoes, cucumber, mint, oregano, shallot, chickpeas, and quinoa in a large bowl.
- Add crumbled feta on top, chill for at least thirty minutes, & enjoy!
When shopping, use organic ingredients if possible. I had leftover tofu so added some into my dish. Feel free to add protein (tofu, shredded chicken, etc.) to this dish if you'd like.
This meal is great to make as meal prep for the week and eat it for lunch. That's what I've done this week and thoroughly enjoy it! If you do plan on doing that, I would recommend adding the feta cheese per dish.