Share your recipes with us!
- 1 3-ounce package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup half and half (or milk)
- 3 eggs
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 4 to 6 green onions, thinly sliced (1/2 cup finely diced red or white onion or shallots work as well)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Beat cream cheese in medium bowl until smooth.
- Gradually beat in half and half and eggs. Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Pour mixture into prepared crust (that is in a nine inch round pie dish.)
- Bake until crust is golden brown and filling is set, about 25 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes before serving.
I plan on making this for V soon - either Sunday for breakfast or next week. I'll let you know how it turns out!
This looks delicious! I have just added a link titled 'Birthday Food Delights.' In that post there is a link to a recipe for Macaroni and cheese casserole. I love macaroni and cheese recipes. Take care and have a good Tuesday.
YUM!!! This sounds and looks tres delish .. perfect for autumn morning breakfast!! xo HHLReplyDelete
Stopping by from Tuesday Friend Connect to say hello.ReplyDelete
Have a great day!
I know I've posted this recipe in the past, but I made it again last night and it was DELICIOUS! I highly encourage everyone to give it a try!ReplyDelete
looove quiches! i just made one a couple weeks ago...mmm might be time for another one!ReplyDelete
It's delicious! ;-)ReplyDelete
I invite you to see my blog, and if you like it, you could follow me! i 'll do the same!
is fashion my Passion? the MiriamStella's Blog
MY FACEBOOK FAN PAGE CLICK HERE
This looks delicious! I love spinach! :)ReplyDelete
Yummy! Thanks so much for stopping by and for letting me know about your tasty link up! Making me very hungry ;)ReplyDelete
Hey my name is Tara. I am your newest follower on your blog site would you be so kind & follow me back it would mean so much to me. Thanks :) Feel free to Like or Follow me on my facebook fan page & my Twitter!!!ReplyDelete
i love this recipe i usually prepare it in italian style. btw cool blog you have! take care. greetings from italy. xoxo, Haus of GalaReplyDelete