Share your recipes with us!
- 1 3-ounce package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup half and half (or milk)
- 3 eggs
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 4 to 6 green onions, thinly sliced (1/2 cup finely diced red or white onion or shallots work as well)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Beat cream cheese in medium bowl until smooth.
- Gradually beat in half and half and eggs. Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Pour mixture into prepared crust (that is in a nine inch round pie dish.)
- Bake until crust is golden brown and filling is set, about 25 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes before serving.
I plan on making this for V soon - either Sunday for breakfast or next week. I'll let you know how it turns out!