1. What is your favorite Christmas cookie?
THUMBPRINTS! And what we call "Grandma's Cookies" (which is actually my great-grandma's. I can't share that recipe with you because...well...you'd have to marry me or be related to me. ;)
But, thumbprint cookies are one of my favorites:
2. What's your favorite holiday movie & why?
I'd have to say the Charlie Brown Christmas movie. :) ALSO - the Misfit Christmas movies. Reminds me of my childhood.
3. Is there a gift that you bought for your kids that you wish you hadn't after they opened it?
I'm not a mom yet, so can't answer this. :)
4. What is the messiest room in your house right at this moment?
None. Haha. V is a neat freak. Okay, but if I'd have to pick, the little corner where our Christmas tree is. I have Christmas tree branches next to the tree...I want to make a wreath out of it! Other than that - our humble abode is pretty darn nice and neat!
|I wish mine would look like this!|
5. What is the furthest you have driven for the holidays?
When I was a kid, we've driven from Florida to New York - but that' been a good ten years.
AND - a holiday craft for you - I wanted to make Reindeer Shells - nice and easy and SUPER cute -
|Heehee :) Oh, the joys of living at the beach!|
16 days until Christmas!
I am so behind in shopping! Are you?
OH - I keep hearing rumors about GFC. What's the DEAL?! What's the truth and how will it affect me? HELP!