Mediterranean Chicken and Wild Rice
Ingredients:-1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
-salt & pepper to taste
-1 cup of wild-rice blend
-10 cloves of garlic, smashed
-1/2 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
-1/2 cup capers, drainer
-2 cups water
-1/2 cup fresh-squeezed lemon juice
-1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
1) Place chicken breasts in crockpot; salt and pepper to taste.
2) Add rice, garlic, tomatoes and capers.
3) Cover with seasoning mix from long-grain rice.
4) Combine lemon juice, water, and oil in separate bowl; pour over chicken.
5) Turn to coat all ingredients.
6) Cook on low 8 hours.