I am going to share with you an oldie but a goodie!
I love reading all of the recipes you link up - they always give me great recipe ideas for the rest of the week. So the recipe I am sharing with you might seem so simply but hopefully it'll serve as a great idea for a great meal coming up!
-Cheese (if you want!)
-Mayonnaise or secret sauce (lemonaise!!)
1) Cook salmon on a pan in a little oil...at least four minutes each side. Skin side down first.
2) Cook bacon to your liking. (Pan-fry, bake, or microwave!)
3) Once salmon & bacon are done, put on top of toasted bread.
4) Put cheese, avocado, lettuce, and tomato on top.
5) Top with mayo or my favorite, lemonaise!
This sounds wonderful!ReplyDelete
A great alternative to a regular sandwich ... and healthy too!! xo HHLReplyDelete
I think I need some of this in my life! Thanks!ReplyDelete
That sounds absolutely delicious!ReplyDelete
i am drooling. this sounds so good to me. the other day steve and i were grocery shopping and was sad that he didn't want to get salmon. he's not a fan. maybe i will get some and have him grill it while he grills burgers. :)ReplyDelete
xoxox thanks for sharing!