Source: tinywhitedaisies.tumblr.com via Cami on Pinterest
1) Peppermint hot chocolate
2) Crockpot recipes
3) Wearing leggings instead of jeans
4) Extra cuddle time
5) Not shaving for a few days ;)
6) Wearing scarve & boots!
7) Being able to keep my hair straight...fall = less humidity!
8) Not sweating when walking from your car to inside the grocery store
9) Holidays...extra family time!
10) Lots of happy memories from college...I have a lot of memories during the fall for some reason...fall reminds me of college which makes me happy :)
What are some of your favorite things about fall?
YAY for boots, leggings and scarves!ReplyDelete
Hi Cami...visiting from the link up at Angie's place. I'm your 'next door neighbour'and its very nice to meet you. I love your list! Thank you for the links... I'm looking at crockpot recipes myself. They make life so much easier, don't they?ReplyDelete
Have a blessed day!
I love all of these things about fall! I seem to have lots of fun fall college memories too - maybe because everyone was back together and able to do fun things before it got cold and all the papers and projects were due :) I have used my crock pot 3 times in the past week! Yum :)ReplyDelete
YES! I love this list! sooo agree!ReplyDelete
haha! love the no shaving thing... so true!ReplyDelete
thanks for linking up! ♥
I'm with you! Scarves, hot beverages, holidays, I love fall!ReplyDelete
I'm so excited for all these things too!!!!ReplyDelete
Leggings has gotta be one of my favorites (and not having to shave as often lol - good one!)ReplyDelete
I love the fall and the crisp air and changing leaves. The clothes for this time of year and everything pumpkin!! :)
5 makes me laugh...so true!ReplyDelete