I received my very first blog award today!!
I'm so excited!
The beautiful Vicki from My Vickilious Life awarded it to me! -Be sure to check out her blog! She's absolutely beautiful, brilliant, amazing, talented, and just plain ol' wonderful! Love you, dear!
|Thank you Miss Vicki!|
The Rules after accepting the Versatile Blogger Award are:
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs.
7 Things About Myself:
- I love Jesus Christ with all my heart + soul. If it weren't for Him - I honestly don't know where I would be. He provides me healing, hope, love, wisdom - EVERYTHING - on a consistent basis.
- I live in Florida - love the beaches... but I adore the cold weather. I'd take cold weather over hot, any day. Boots, scarves, cute jackets...yes please!
- I have a cat, Buddy, who I miss so much. He still lives at my parent's house - can't have a cat where I am. I've had him since 1996 - he's an old man! Love him so much!
- I lived in Edinburgh, Scotland for six months...six amazing months. While there, traveled to Ireland, England, Paris...had the time of my life! If all of my family and friends would move there - I would move back in a heartbeat.
- I was a vegetarian for about ten years. There is both a story as to why I became one and why I stopped - perhaps a blog post one day.
- I pray that one day I will be an exceptional mother. I am so excited for that day! Excited...and scared. I cannot wait for the day to start a family!
- I'm tall for a woman...5'8.5". I didn't like wearing heels for the longest time because I felt like a giraffe when I would go out with my friends (who were all shorties!) I felt embarrassed - like I stuck out too much. Now, even though V is shorter than me, I try to embrace my height!
NOW: It's hard to choose only 15 blogs to share this award with. BUT, here they are - I did them in ABC order, too, so it wouldn't seem like I was picking favorites..hehe!:
- Angela's Favorite Things
- Beachside Cottage
- Budgeting During College
- Dat's So Cute
- Falling Off a High Heeled Life
- Her Late Night Cravings
- Journey of 1,000 Stiches
- Just A Beachkat
- Lisa's Life
- My Mad World
- Red Rose Alley
- Talkity Christian
- Tangled Up In You
- Two Bears Farm & the Three Cubs
- Uplifting Words
Happy weekend, darling dears!!
P.S. If you adore aspiring singers and musical talent, be sure to check out this new fan page I made for my little cousin! She doesn't have many followers or much going on since I just started it - but be sure to check it out...would love for her to realize how talented she is. Will add youtube, photos, etc. soon! Thanks guys!