Pineapple Chicken Recipe
- 5 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 1/2 (1 ounce) packages dry onion soup mix
- 2 cups water
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple, drained
- Chopped fresh red peppers (to your liking)
- 1 large orange, sliced in rounds
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Spray large frying pan or electric skillet with vegetable spray. Brown chicken breasts in pan, meat side down.
- Turn chicken over; add pineapple chunks, onion soup, and water.
- Cover, and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 30 minutes. Garnish with cooked pineapple chunks, cooked red peppers, and fresh orange slices.
- Serve over rice.
That looks SO GOOD! Love your blog!!! Found you through Gourmet Runner!ReplyDelete
Get Up & Go
This recipe looks quite tasty, will have to try it.ReplyDelete
New follower here from the Tuesday in the Tropics hop, http://babyfeetandpuppybreath.blogspot.com/
Hope you can stop in, say hello and follow back.
I made a recipe with Hawaiian chicken last week. It turned out to be a bit too hot for me. I would love to try this one out and see if I have better luck with it! :)ReplyDelete
that looks so damn good! pineapple is so yummy to cook with...must try this one-thanks for sharing the recipe!ReplyDelete
I tried making pineapple chicken once before because its my favorite and the directions were so much harder! Thanks for sharing! :)ReplyDelete
-barbie @ Life as a Mrs.