I came across an interesting recipe on Instagram from @eatcreativelyclean - I decided to give it a go and am so glad I did!
Recipe: Sweet Potato Pizza
Yields: Dinner for 2 (and a bit of leftover!)
- 3 small/2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1.5 cups oats
- 1.5 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 2 egg whites (optional - helps "crust" stay together)
- 1 whole egg (optional - helps "crust" stay together)
- Vegetables (whatever you'd like on top!)
- 1.5 lbs of chicken
- Feta cheese
- Boil sweet potatoes. Once potatoes are soft, mash them and put in a bowl to the side.
- Saute vegetables - you can also bake or grill them. Once finished, put in a bowl to the side.
- The vegetables I chose was: garlic, onion, squash, green pepper, mushrooms, broccoli
Let me know how you like the recipe once you make it! You are going to LOVE it!