I came across an interesting recipe on Instagram from @eatcreativelyclean - I decided to give it a go and am so glad I did!
Recipe: Sweet Potato Pizza
Yields: Dinner for 2 (and a bit of leftover!)
- 3 small/2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1.5 cups oats
- 1.5 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 2 egg whites (optional - helps "crust" stay together)
- 1 whole egg (optional - helps "crust" stay together)
- Vegetables (whatever you'd like on top!)
- 1.5 lbs of chicken
- Feta cheese
- Boil sweet potatoes. Once potatoes are soft, mash them and put in a bowl to the side.
- Saute vegetables - you can also bake or grill them. Once finished, put in a bowl to the side.
- The vegetables I chose was: garlic, onion, squash, green pepper, mushrooms, broccoli
Let me know how you like the recipe once you make it! You are going to LOVE it!
Oh wow that looks awesome I need to try that (minus the chicken).ReplyDelete
Gotta try it! :)ReplyDelete
This looks so good! I've enjoyed looking at your blog. Check out SunShine PenPals and join the fun! We'd love to have you!ReplyDelete
this looks great and easy to make. Thanks for the heads up about it and the recipe. Have a super week.....ReplyDelete
That looks really good! I'm gonna have to make that this week. I just started a blog, you should check it out!ReplyDelete
YUM! I'll have to try this one too! We did the salsa chicken and used them in baked tacos. Yes, it was delicious! Definitely one we will be adding often. I'm going to make a batch with a few pounds of chicken and freeze it.ReplyDelete