- 1 cup of oatmeal
- 3/4 cup of pumpkin puree
- dash of pumpkin pie spice
- Optional Ingredients: any additional add-ins you might like: raisins, dark chocolate chips, nuts, etc. (I used all of the above)
Yields: 12 cookies
- Preheat oven on 350 degrees.
- Mix all of your ingredients in a bowl. NOTE: When adding in your add-in ingredients, eye the amount you use. Do not put too much of one thing in - I just used some small handfuls of each.
- Use a tablespoon and spoon out some cookie dough onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes. (Depends on how many add-ins you use.)
- Use a fork or toothpick - oncee you put in the center of the cookie and there is no dough - bon appetit!
These cookies are wonderful and delicious! They are better warm - but all cookies are always better warm!
Hubby & his friend absolutely fell in love with them.
My favorite part?? That they are so simple, yet so delicious!! And, to me - the less ingredients - the better!!
Let me know what you think when you try them out!
This recipe was adapted from the 2 Ingredient Autumn Cookies I found on Pinterest.